Our Q&A drop-in sessions for data practioners across the APS. This list will be continually updated with Questions that have been asked in previous sessions.
You can find the signup at our eventbrite page.
- Video 1: Getting started with segments in Google Analytics.
- Video 2: What is the best approach to tracking pages using views?
- Video 3: How do I validate the correct HTML elements when using Google Tag Manager?
- Video 4: GA360 Analysis Beta Features
- Video 5: How Fresh is the data coming into GA?
- Video 6: What are the common mistakes when starting in GA?
- Video 7: Do you prefer Google Analytics dashboard or Datastudio for visualising data?
The source code for our work is hosted on GitHub and is open by default. Feel free to use this for any of your projects.
This is the source code behind analytics.service.gov.au, currently in Alpha. Here you will find logic for creating visualisations as well as fetching data from google cloud storage.
- Google cloud storage
The repository for this current website.
This guide helps product or service teams develop their web analytics capability in a build, integration and improve cycle.