Google Analytics 360
Before you start
To sign up you will need
- To work for a federal government agency, Commonwealth entity or company listed on the PGPA Flipchart.
- A Google Analytics Account, paid or free.
- Approval from an Executive Level 1 or higher officer.
- To read the terms of service.
- To know why Google Analytics 360 is right for you.
You will not need
- To make any changes to your site or Google Analytics code.
1. Sign up - 5 minutes
2. Verify eligibility - 24 hours
Our team will confirm your eligibility and send you an email response within 24 hours.
The email will include:
- next steps to finalise setup
- information about invoicing and payment (if you're on a paid plan)
- useful resources you can explore while we’re setting things up for you
3. Set up Google Analytics 360 - 1-2 days
The steps to complete setup are:
- Link your Google Analytics Account to the Commonwealth of Australia
- Upgrade your Google Analytics Properties to Google Analytics 360 status
- Link your Google Analytics Account to BigQuery
- Link your Google Search Console account to the Commonwealth of Australia
These steps are performed by the DTA, requiring only your verification.
Once connected you’ll be able to access a variety of Google Analytics tools straight away. You’ll also have access to the Observatory and our whole-of-government data insights.